My Little Sweeties

My Little Sweeties

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's a ...

GIRL!

Let me back up a minute. AJ has been home sick with me since yesterday afternoon, and we were home hanging out again today. He seemed happy and in good spirits, but because of his tummy ache, he isn't allowed to go to daycare until he is over his stomach bug, so I decided a short little outing wouldn't be a bad thing. I made an appointment for an ultrasound and we got the confirmation we needed to start painting the walls pink :) I savor every moment I have with him, and I hate to say this, but I almost like the moments when he is a "little" sick because he snuggles up so close and is extra affectionate.

<---- Here is AJ snuggling with Buddy today.




This past Saturday we went to the zoo. AJ loves his daddy, and was lucky enough to get a free ride on Adam's shoulders most of the morning.




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Melissa! Little girls are so much fun! (not that boys aren't, but they are very different)

    ReplyDelete