My Little Sweeties

My Little Sweeties

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Professional Pictures

Last month I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a wonderful connection. My friend Jenn has a friend who is a professional photographer. She was building her portfolio of newborns and had a deal where she was willing to drive to your house if you had a brand-new-newborn and would even throw in the rights to two of the files. Alison drove all the way down to Elko the first week in July with her adorable daughter and spent well over an hour very patiently trying to capture AJ and Abby at their best :) Here are four of the pictures from that day. We are still hoping to send out announcements, and I think the first one will be "the one" we were looking for. Enjoy!
If you are interested in checking out more of Alison's photos, her blog site is: http:/www.alisonleaphotography.com/blog/ I highly recommend her!

No comments:

Post a Comment