My Little Sweeties

My Little Sweeties

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Feeling good!

Surgery went very well yesterday. I feel like I have done nothing but sleep over the past 24 hours, but I think that is what my body needs right now. The kids handled things well - I came downstairs and visited with them for about an hour last night, which was so nice, especially because them my mom and Adam put the kids down, which is usually a fun, but exhausting experience. I woke up to go with my mom to bring the kids to daycare, and as soon as we got home? Back to bed.

The doctor said things were not as bad as they could have been, and she is optimistic about a fairly quick recovery time, which is awesome. She also suggested we could look into starting to try sooner than later a more natural way than we have been trying in the past if we like... which may be something to consider.

Okay, my hands are tired already - back to bed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment