My Little Sweeties

My Little Sweeties

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Rejoice Together

Are you sitting down?  I wish I was a minute ago when I opened my mail.  I type today's message with trembling hands as I am still in shock. 

Today we received a $3,000 grant from an amazing foundation called, "Show Hope".  The opening sentence of this letter begins with, "On behalf of Show Hope and the donors who make our grant possible, we rejoice with your family as you step out in faith to experience the miracle of adoption". 

So friends, let's rejoice together with this amazing gift from strangers who only know us from hearing our story (through our application) and our friend's references.  All they ask for in return are a few pictures when we return home and an update on our family. 

Thank you for all your continued prayers and support for our family through this process.  I am so humbled and appreciative every single day of the many blessings we are surrounded with.  God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment