My Little Sweeties

My Little Sweeties

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Less than 10 days to go and counting!

At my appointment on Friday I was sad to hear that there has been no progress in the past three weeks for little Abby's arrival. I am 1 cm dilated right now and my cervix is "softening," but no number was given. She is at a stage -1 and is still head down. I have been super uncomfortable, however, the good news is that if I do not go by my due date on the 13th of June, my dr. will induce me on the 16th. Finally - the light at the end of the tunnel! It is a comfort to know that Abby is doing well and will be a good size and healthy baby! I am so blessed to have this quality time with AJ and we have events planned every day until the arrival of Abby. I finished work last Thursday, so I am enjoying this quiet time during his nap and playing with my brilliant and handsome little man when he is awake.

Adam, AJ and I went to the zoo and dog park last weekend. It was a full day, but lots of fun! AJ loved feeding the goats, riding the tractor, and splashing water. The highlight at the dog park was when we found a caterpillar and we put it on Adam and his arm. Super exciting!





I took a few pictures of Abby and AJ's rooms since I finally finished her room, and as a result, AJ's room is all in one piece (now that the crib and changing table have been out of there for about a month). Here they are!


We recently had AJ's two year pictures taken. Here are a few of my favorites!

1 comment:

  1. Where are the 2 year pics? Hope you can't come on Thursday (you know what I mean, I hope) :)

    ReplyDelete