My Little Sweeties

My Little Sweeties

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

updates

Thank you for those of you sharing in prayer for Adam's cousin and his wife. Their names are Guy and Debbie, and they are incredible parents and people. I can't imagine how they must be feeling now, and I pray that I never know, but I do continue to ask for your prayers and support for this family. The wake will be tomorrow night and the funeral is Friday.

I hope to post more in the next few days about AJ and Abby. AJ has just done wonderful with his little sister, and I swear she is genuinely smiling now, although I could be wrong. She has laughed a few times while nursing, and I get so excited to see her do that as a reaction to being happy with something we do. She has dimples too! I will write more on this all later, but I wanted to share the updates from my previous post.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment