My Little Sweeties

My Little Sweeties

Monday, June 22, 2009

Prayers Needed

This morning Adam and I got very sad news. Adam's mom called saying that his cousin and his cousin's wife went into their 3 month old daughter's room to find her passed away in the crib. They don't have answers at this point as to why or how this terrible tragedy happened, but I ask for your prayers right now for them. Adam's mom also said that they were bringing their two year old to the hospital this morning as she has been "sick" for a few days and they were concerned that possibly it was something contageous. I will keep you all posted as I learn of more details, but in the meantime, I ask for your prayers and thoughts for this wonderful family.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Melissa! My heart is breaking! Losing Ty before we even really knew him was hard enough but this?! We know that God has a plan for everything - but this is one of those things that it's really hard to understand regardless of this fact. I will be praying for them and will send out a prayer request to my mom and her bible study. Would you mind sharing first names or just the family name? If you'd prefer to email that to me you can...

    ReplyDelete